Billpaywiki.com – Good news that Australian Government Research Scholarship 2023 are currently being accepted now. Both domestic and international students who are enrolled in an approved HDR course are eligible for RTP scholarships. Under the AGRTP International Scholarship, all international students from all over the world are entitled to study their Master’s or PhD from Australia.
For the academic year 2023, the RTP, an initiative of the Australian Government, is a fully funded scholarship.
All academic majors and fields are eligible to apply for the scholarships in order to pursue postgraduate degree programs. Scholarships from the Australian Government are provided in the fields of engineering, computers, mathematics, health sciences, the arts, professions, and sciences. All costs will be covered by the Scholarship.
Australian Government Research Scholarship 2023
In the RTP program, more than 40 Australian universities are taking part. All colleges have excellent management and instructional techniques, and they are all highly ranked globally. These institutions are renowned research universities.
You can apply for fully financed scholarships for international students through the Australian Government Research Scholarship 2023. In Australia in 2023, the scholarships will pay for the following costs.
1. Stipend: A living allowance of AUD $28,854 per year (tax free, value in 2022) for up to two years for a research master’s degree and up to three years for a research doctorate.
2. Full Tuition for PhD Degrees Up to 4 Years & Masters Up to 2 Years.
3. Health Care Funds (Paid sick leave).
4. Student Health Insurance Abroad
5. Airfare for trip ($1000 for domestic flights to/from Adelaide).
6. For doctoral applicants, the cost of submitting the thesis (including editing, printing, and binding) is AUD$840. Masters by Research candidates must pay AUD$420.
Participating Universities List:
1. Australian Catholic University
2. Bond University
3. Batchelor Institute of Indigenous Tertiary Education
4. Central Queensland University
5. Charles Sturt University
6. Charles Darwin University
7. Curtin University
8. Deakin University
9. Edith Cowan University
10. Griffith University
11. Flinders University
12. Federation University Australia
13. James Cook University
14. La Trobe University
15. Macquarie University
16. Monash University
17. Murdoch University
18. Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology
19. Queensland University of Technology
20. Southern Cross University
21. Swinburne University of Technology
22. The Australian National University
23. The University of Melbourne
24. The University of Adelaide
25. The University of Sydney
26. The University of Queensland
27. The University of Notre Dame Australia
28. The University of Western Australia
29. Torrens University of Australia
30. University of Canberra
31. University of Divinity
32. University of South Australia
33. University of Newcastle
34. University of New South Wales
35. University of Southern Queensland
36. University of Tasmania
37. University of Technology Sydney
38. University of the Sunshine Coast
39. University of Wollongong
40. Victoria University
41. Western Sydney University
Available fields of study
There are Australian Government Research Scholarships available in all colleges and academic subjects. The fields are listed in the section below.
2. Sciences of engineering, computers, and mathematics
3. Medical and Health Sciences
This is the fundamental eligibility requirement for scholarships in Australia for master’s degrees and PhDs.
1. International students must be applicants.
2. Applicants must have earned a degree that is at least the equal of an Australian Honours degree.
3. Applicants must show proof that they meet the university’s standards for English language competency.
Application cutoff date:
The final application deadline for international students seeking research scholarships in Australia for 2023 varies by university. For further information, speak with the selected university directly.
How to get Australian Government Research Scholarship?
There are numerous ways to apply for an Australian government research scholarship. Here are several possibilities:
Research Training Program (RTP) Scholarships from the Australian Government: Both domestic and foreign students who are enrolled in a research degree at an Australian university are eligible for these scholarships. The scholarships pay for both living expenses and tuition.
To apply, get in touch with the graduate research office at your school and fill out an application.
Scholarships offered by the Australian Research Council (ARC) include the Future Fellowships, Discovery Early Career Researcher Awards, and Discovery Indigenous. Researchers in a range of disciplines, including science, technology, engineering, mathematics, and the humanities, are eligible to apply for these awards.
You must submit an online application form through the grants administration system of the ARC in order to submit an application.
Scholarships from the National Health and Medical Research Council (NHMRC) are available to students interested in a career in health and medical research. Both domestic and foreign students are eligible for these scholarships, which pay for tuition and provide a living stipend.
You must submit an online application form through the grants administration system of the NHMRC in order to submit an application.
It should be noted that these are only a few instances of the research scholarships offered by the Australian government. It’s a good idea to check with the graduate research office at your university or visit the Australian Government’s Research and Innovation website for further information as there may be more possibilities available.
How to Apply for Australian Government Research Scholarship?
In order to apply for an Australian Government Research Scholarship, candidates must first choose the university where they plan to enroll and then submit their scholarship application through that institution. Here is the official advertisement link: